Renew your NEHA Membership or Credential
NEHA Membership Renewal
Your membership allows NEHA to promote the value of environmental health professionals and gives you access to a community of people dedicated to safeguarding human health and the environment. Environmental health professionals at any career stage, from student to retiree, benefit from NEHA membership.
Professional Member: You are active in the field of environmental health.
Emerging Professional Member: If you are a student or within the first 5 years of your environmental health career you are invited to renew in this category. Limited to a 5-year term. *
Retired Professional Member: You are retired from the field of environmental health.
International Member: If you are an environmental health professional who resides outside of the U.S. you may renew in this category.
Life Member: If you wish to pay a one-time fee ($2,500) to become a lifetime member of NEHA please contact NEHA Member Services (email@example.com).
* Active duty uniformed service personnel, who are new to environmental health, are invited to renew in the Emerging Professional category for the 5-year term. Please note, only members in the Professional category receive the full suite of member benefits. Emerging Professional members are not eligible to vote in NEHA elections, hold NEHA leadership positions, receive advertising discounts, or post free job announcements.
The member rate for a print subscription to the Journal of Environmental Health (JEH) is $40 for all U.S. based members. All individual members receive the Journal in electronic E-Journal format. A full list of NEHA member benefits.
1. Log into your MyNEHA account
Membership Card and Letter Update:
Due to COVID and our office being closed since March 2020, we have transitioned to electronic membership cards only and discontinued mailing cards/letters. Please see the below steps when downloading your membership card:
1. Login to your MyNEHA account
2. Click the profile icon in the top right corner > ‘My Profile’
3. Click the ‘Membership’ tab
4. Click the ‘National Environmental Health Association’ link
5. Scroll down and click the ‘Download My Membership Card’ link to download your card and print
NEHA Credential Renewal
All of NEHA’s credentials run on a two-year cycle.
To Renew a NEHA credential:
Submit the appropriate number of continuing education contact hours
Pay your renewal fee by logging into your MyNEHA account.
If materials and/or fees are received after the credential expiration date, a late fee will apply.
Renewal notices are now being sent via email so please be sure that your email address is correct in your My NEHA account. There are three ways to submit your credential renewal payment. Please submit your payment via:
- Online: Please log into your MyNEHA account to renew your credential. (Credential Renewal Instructions)
- Call 303-756-9090 ext. 310 to renew your credential over the phone.
- Mail a check: National Environmental Health Association, 720 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 1000-N. Denver, CO 80246
For more information, please contact our Credentialing Department at 303-756-9090 ext. 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.