Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Be sure to check if we've already answered your question on our FAQ page.
If you still have questions and would like direct assistance, reach out to a NEHA team member:
Department Contact List
- Contact Lexi Nally at (303) 756-9090, ext. 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lexi can assist you with questions related to:
- Membership renewal
- Membership categories
- Account login issues
- Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition
- Journal of Environmental Health subscriptions
- Contact Bobby Medina at (303) 756-9090, ext. 310 or email@example.com. Bobby can assist you with questions related to:
- Credential renewal
- Continuing education (CE) contact hours for NEHA credentials (REHS/RS, CP-FS, CCFS, CFOI, CFSSA)
- Credential applications, transcript reviews, and credential status
- Ordering a copy of your credential certificate
- General credential questions
- Contact Trisha Bramwell at (303) 756-9090, ext. 340 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Trisha can assist you with questions related to:
- Professional Food Manager, Food Handler, HACCP Certificates
- HACCP courses/content
- Bookstore orders and shipment updates
- Study materials available through our bookstore
- Contact Soni Fink at (303) 756-9090, ext. 314 or email@example.com. Soni can assist you with questions related to:
- E-News advertising
- neha.org website advertising
- Journal of Environmental Health advertising
- Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition exhibiting or sponsorship
NEHA employs dedicated staff to provide quality programs to the NEHA membership. To learn more about our staff, check us out here!
NEHA's normal business hours are Monday–Friday from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MT.
You can find our current holiday closure schedule here.
Additional Ways to Contact Us
National Environmental Health Association
720 S. Colorado Blvd., Ste. 1000-N
Denver, CO 80246
Toll Free: (844) 331-25 47
Phone: (303) 756- 9090
Fax: (303) 691-9490