Why Should You Attend the 2021 Annual Educational Conference (AEC) & Exhibition Three-Part Virtual Series?
The NEHA AEC is so much more than a conference. It is the nexus for environmental health training, education, networking, and advancement. NEHA’s AEC is the most comprehensive training and education investment your organization can make to achieve immediate and long-term benefits.
- Acquire practical and real-world information and expertise from like minded professionals that share your passion for environmental health.
- Leave trained, motivated, inspired, and empowered to further advance your organization and yourself.
- Gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise needed to help solve your organization's daily and strategic challenges and improve your bottom-line results.
- Earn continuing education (CE) credit to maintain your professional credential(s).
Need Help Convincing Your Employer or Institution?
- Convince your employer or institution of the value of the 2021 AEC Virtual Series.
- Download and personalize the "Attendee Justification Letter" outlining the benefits of attending the AEC.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Earn CE contact hours, potentially enough to meet your full 2-year NEHA professional credential requirement, by attending and participating in the NEHA AEC. CEs can be fulfilled by attending:
- Training and educational sessions
- Keynote Address
- Educational sessions via the recorded sessions on-demand after the AEC is over
See the Continuing Education page for information on credits for other organizations and for the California REHS program.
For more information on the AEC, please e-mail AEC@neha.org or call (303) 756-9090.
"The AEC is an excellent venue to foster the passion you have for environmental health and a reminder of why we do what we do."