Rutgers University invites you to transform, broaden and update your food science skills with this highly focused, practical training!
Advance your career by attending our food science short course. In minimum time, you will:
- Build your value by expanding your range and depth of skills with a quick infusion of targeted food science education.
- Learn from the best instructors from both the food industry and Rutgers University, covering key points in food chemistry, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates, color, sensory, nutrition, microbiology, and processing.
- Gain the skills and vocabulary you need to better understand, develop, and promote your food products in a competitive market.
- Be introduced to the core competencies that all good food scientists must master. (Our course aligns with the Institute of Food Technologists' Core Competencies in Food Science grid.)
- Earn Certified Food Scientist (CFS) recertification contact hours (CH) and NJ Public Health Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEs).