Environmental Public Health Tracking Virtual Conference The National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD) has partnered with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)/Environmental Health Tracking Branch (Tracking Branch) to host a virtual conference to 1) raise awareness and knowledge about the environment’s role in asthma and other chronic diseases and 2) highlight collaboration opportunities between state leaders, decision makers and practitioners working in environmental health and chronic disease prevention.
Sponsored by the National Indian Health Board, this summit is for tribes in the Southeast to learn about Zika and come together around Zika control activities.
This is the annual education conference held by the Idaho Environmental Health Association in conjunction with the Idaho Solid Waste Association. The event runs two concurrent sections on environmental health related topics.
Join us for our annual spring conference featuring a variety of speakers and environmental health topics.
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases - Division of Vector-Borne Diseases
- National Center for Environmental Health - Vector Control for Environmental Health Professionals
- National Center for Environmental Health - Vector Control/Integrated Pest Management
- Introduction to Integrated Pest Management
- Managing Pests in Schools
- Integrated Pest Management Tools: Resources to Support IPM Implementation
- Pest Control and Pesticide Safety for Consumers
- Managing Pests in Schools - Center of Expertise for School IPM and Regional Contacts
- National Pesticide Information Center - EPA and Oregon State University
iSchool Pest Manager - EPA and Texas A&M Agrilife Extension, with cooperators at Auburn University, Oregon State University, Colorado State University, and others
State and Local Resources
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- City of Boulder
- Colorado State University - Colorado Center for Integrated Pest Management
- Michigan State University
- PennState Extension - Pennsylvania Integrated Pest Management
- Texas A&M Agrilife Extension - Texas Integrated Pest Management
- University of Arizona Cooperative Extension - Integrated Pest Management
- University of Arizona Cooperative Extension and Arizona Pest Management Center - Stop School Pests: A National IPM Standard Training and Certificate Program
- University of Florida IFAS Extension - Florida Integrated Pest Management
- Utah State University Extension - Utah Integrated Pest Management
Non-Profit Organizations Resources
- Beyond Pesticides
- IPM Institute of North America
- National Pest Management Association
CDC and the National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) will host a national call from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 6.
March 15 and 16, 2017: Annual Conference, hosted by the Michigan Environmental Health Association, Lansing, MI.