Register Today for the 2022 InFORM Conference
April 26-29, 2022
The InFORM Conference brings together the network of public health officials involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response. This includes federal, state and local public health and environmental health specialists, epidemiologists, health communicators, and laboratory scientists. Held every two years, the conference will consist of a keynote speaker, plenary and discipline-specific sessions, and poster presentations.
Invited participants include public health colleagues from local, state, tribal, or federal agencies and departments involved in enteric disease surveillance and outbreak response. This includes but is not limited to:
- Environmental health specialists involved in enteric disease outbreak investigations
- Epidemiologists who investigate local or multistate enteric disease outbreaks
- Health communicators involved in enteric disease outbreaks, prevention, and food safety education
- Laboratory scientists who are a part of the PulseNet Network or who are interested in learning more about PulseNet
- Early Bird Individual Registration (ends April 1, 2022): $200
- Early Bird Group Rate Registration (5 registrations for the cost of 4, ends April 1, 2022): $800
- After April 1, 2022 registration is $225 per person
Questions? Contact Amber Potts at email@example.com.